Monday, January 11, 2010

2010: Something Every Day (010, 011)

2010/01/10
The 10th wasn't a terribly productive day for me, but I had a good time with my wife and her family, just having a lazy Sunday. I did manage to ink one of Brandy's sketches, so I'm counting it as "something"...



2010/01/11
Today I wrote and recorded this song, called "Dream Song". I wrote, played and recorded everything myself. First song I've managed to poop out in a few weeks, so I'm quite happy.

CLEAR DAYS ALWAYS "DREAM SONG"

confession. take a knee.
implode.
in borrowed robe and mask.
denmark.

they all know you.
you've been found out.

who does that punk think he is?
i am a man of medicine.
who does that bitch think she is?

the smell of death.
the smell of teenage whore.
i'm in trouble now.

run home and kiss your wife.
pillow.
sin. muscle memory.
denmark.

...and I also made this piece...


"SLAETRACEH"
2010/01/11
3 1/4" x 7 5/16"
Sharpie, watercolor and acrylic on cardboard
(Morningstar Spicy Black Bean Burger box)

No comments: