Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010: Something Every Day (001, 002)

I'm going to try to produce something every day in 2010. If I can't write a song, I'll paint a painting. If I can't finish a painting, I'll do a small drawing. As long as I have something to prove I was creative and productive in some way, every day for a year. Not for some quantity over quality bullshit, just a way to make sure I stay on task, and not piss any days away doing absolutely nothing. Wish me luck, fucks.

I decided to post my progress here just today, so I'm a couple days behind. Here's what I've got so far:

2010/01/01: CREATED "CORNLSSN" MUSIC VIDEO
A video I made for my song "Cornlssn", using animation clips I've created over the past few months with Animanatee on my Nintendo DS.


2010/01/02: "BAFFS" DRAWING

Sharpie and acrylic on cardboard (pudding box) , 3 1/4" x 3 5/8"

1 comment:

Swellzombie said...

That animation is really awesome. I love it all. I wish I could tell you what parts I liked as we watched it together. Miss ya.

woonma