Tuesday, June 26, 2007

0015 - Seriously: Sun Poisoning



The trailer is down. Still need to get rid of the scrap aluminum and junk appliances...stuff we couldn't put in the dumpsters. Still need to chop up the frame with a blowtorch. Trailer is down, though.

Wear sunscreen...that shit's no joke. Wear sunscreen.

Top photos: Me. Twenty hours in the sun...shirt rubbing on the burn...I don't know. Feels amazing.

Bottom photo: Left to right: Horan (friend of the family), Kyle (my brother-in-law), Brandy (my wife), Keith (Brandy's father). The trailer after gutting it, after pushing it over. The blisters formed the next day when Keith and I had to pull up all the floorboards, which were apparently nailed down by someone with OCD and lots of fucking nails.

2 comments:

Swellzombie said...

that's some seriously sick shit. The yellow color is what really sets it off.
What trailer was that? The one you two used to live in? It's not the one your mom lived in is it?

Levi Jacob Bailey said...

It's the trailer Brandy and I lived in here in Kentwood before moving into our house. My mom's is still intact.