Tuesday, October 23, 2007

0063


ME TOO a knife in the back spit in the eye no rain to quench the thirst no end to the road nothing left behind besides disappearing footprints holding on to faith until it bursts and runs down the legs and into the sand blind eyes are wild crawling towards nothing it’s all been written it’s all been written

so save your breath, screaming babies the race is for one and all the ones who claw will claw you and you will find those who give it away but every one is of one greater and one greater is nothing at all and nothing at all is everything so what good can crying do?

You’ll feel better once you eat And I turn on the TV Your squirming is nothing new We have each other So we have everyone So we have nothing at all Holding on to faith Until it bursts between your legs And splatters on the ceiling “I’ll believe your book if you believe I’m dreaming strapped up and pissing myself in a place that I’d recognize as home”

save your strength, moaning cattle you’ll need it to wave off the flies ”I’m so happy that I found you. You’re everything I need. You complete me. I feel like a man. I am the great devastator. The conqueror of worlds. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition
Let’s scream into the big black hole."

No comments: